Friday, January 1, 2010

A Happy new Year!

I wish You all a really happy and successful New Year 2010!

New Year's eve was like it always is at our house. We were celebrating at home drinking a wine cooter and playing a parlor game. This year it was "Carcassone". Granny and Grandpa came upstairs to celebrate a bit with us. The only new was, that my daughter was out for the first time on New Years Eve partying with some other girls.

At midnight we clinked glasses and my son and I launched our rockets, crackers and things. My wife soon went to bed after my daughter was home but I had a wonderful talk with my kids almost all the rest of the night. For me, this was the best part of the whole night of New Year's Eve, because I think it's a quite fine thing if an old dog still has a basis for conversation with his kids.   


No comments:

Post a Comment