Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Once again it is Christmas, a time in the year I like very much although I have already been kicking round on this nice place for almost 51 years. Eating, drinking, reading playing computergames - in a nutshell: just beeing  lazy and rest is what I like on christmas.

I hope You all enjoy theses days as much as I do and wish You a very Happy and and Merry Christmas

Fokko

BTW: The picture  shows the Daniel the highest steeple of Noerdlingen and its landmark  Noerdlingen is about 20 miles from Aalen and a nice medieval twon with a complete city wall on which you can walk aroun the whole town. Obviously Noerdlingen is a must for Japanese tourists because you very often can see them there. And yes, the Daniel is that famous steeple whith the warder who shouts "So Gesell so" every half hour in the evening from 10 to 12.  

No comments:

Post a Comment